- 1 lb. raw peeled shrimp, thawed if frozen
- ½ cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- ¼ tsp. sriracha
- Set up a breading station by filling a shallow bowl with flour. Add the eggs to a second bowl and whisk them well. Then add the breadcrumbs to a third bowl.
- Dip each shrimp in the flour, coating it well. Shake off the excess flour, then dip into the egg. Finally, press the shrimp into the bread crumbs, coating the shrimp as thoroughly as you can. Repeat with the remaining shrimp.
- Spritz the shrimp with cooking oil.
- Working in batches if necessary, add the shrimp to your air fryer basket. Cook at 370°F for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- While the shrimp cook, make the sauce. In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, and sriracha until combined. Taste and add more sriracha if desired.
- Toss the shrimp with the Bang Bang Sauce and serve hot.