- 1 lb. small-to-medium Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tsp. cooking oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Put the Brussels sprouts and any nice leaves that have fallen off into a medium bowl with the oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Transfer to the air fryer basket. Toss to spread into a single layer.
- Put basket into fryer.
- Cook for 7 minutes. Have a look. If they’re nice and brown, test one with a fork to make sure it’s soft enough. If you’d like them softer or browner, cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate.