- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 10–12 medium cauliflower florets
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl combine the wing sauce, honey, and olive oil. Set aside.
- On a plate, combine panko, Parmesan, salt, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Add cauliflower to wing sauce mixture. Stir well for a minute or two to coat. You want sauce in all the cauliflower crevices.
- Dip the bumpy, flowery head of a cauliflower floret into the panko. Set it onto a plate, panko side up. Repeat with remaining florets.
- Spray each piece of cauliflower with cooking spray.
- Arrange cauliflower in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Put basket into fryer. Cook 6 minutes. Have a look. If panko isn’t browned, cook for another 3-5 minutes, until darkened in places.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.