- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tsp. oil
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 and ½ cups water
- ¾ cup white rice
- 1 tsp. unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 lime
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl combine sliced chicken breast with bell peppers and onion.
- Add oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt.
- Toss to combine then place the chicken into the basket of the air fryer. If your air fryer is small, you will need to cook it in batches.
- Set the temperature to 360°F and cook for about 16-20 minutes, checking and tossing halfway through cook time.
- To make rice, in a medium pan, combine water, rice, butter, and salt. Cut lime in half and juice one-half and add it to the rice. Bring the rice to a boil. Lower the heat, cover, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Once the rice is cooked, juice the remaining half of the lime and add it to rice. Mix in the cilantro.
- To assemble, add a scoop of rice to the bottom of the bowl. Then top it with chicken, bell peppers, and onion.