- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Start air fryer preheating to 400°F. Blot the carrots with paper towel so they’re not damp.
- Put the carrots into a medium-sized bowl. Add the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Put carrots into air fryer even if it isn’t fully preheated. Toss so they’re in a single layer in the basket.
- Cook for 10 minutes. At this point they will be softened all the way through and slightly browned. You can eat them now. Or put them in for another 5 minutes to get them even softer and browner.
- Remove carrots from air fryer basket.