- 1 and ¾ lbs. (about 6) boneless, skinless chicken thighs*
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil (or use olive oil sprayer)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Remove chicken thighs from refrigerator.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Coat chicken on all sides with olive oil.
- Sprinkle on all sides with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Put chicken in air fryer basket, rounder-side-down. Cook 10 minutes.
- Flip chicken and cook until 165°F. on an instant read thermometer, 5-7 more minutes.
- Remove from basket and let rest at least 2 minutes before serving.
For bone-in thighs, with or without skin, follow the instructions above exactly except after you first put the thighs into the air fryer, cook them for 15 minutes. Then flip and cook until the interior is 165°F as read on an instant read thermometer, which will take another 10-15 minutes.