- ½ cup sweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ½ lb. large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails on
- 1 egg
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Spray the basket with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, stir together coconut flakes, panko, salt, paprika, garlic powder, and pepper. In another bowl, whisk the egg. Set aside. Pat the shrimp dry with a paper towel. Dredge each shrimp first in egg then in the bread crumb mixture until completely coated. Place them in the air fryer.
- Transfer shrimp to air fryer without overcrowding. Cook for about 5 minutes until cooked through and golden brown. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
- Serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy!