- 12 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 1–2 tsp. cooking oil*
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F.
- Put the green beans in a medium bowl. Add the oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Transfer beans to the basket of the air fryer, even if it isn’t done preheating.
- Shake to arrange in a single layer as much as possible. Some overlap is fine.
- Put air fryer basket into air fryer and allow to cook for 5 minutes. Test a green bean by poking a fork through it. It should enter easily. If so, they’re done. You can serve them or let them brown for another 2-4 minutes before serving.
*They will taste and crisp up better with 2 teaspoons but will be great with 1 teaspoon. Up to you!