- 3 jalapeños
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. green onion
- 6 bacon slices
- Use gloves to cut jalapeño in half and remove the seeds. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese and green onion. Stuff each jalapeño with the filling.
- Place 6 bacon slices on a plate with paper towel. Par cook in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until some fat is released and the bacon is still rubbery and movable.
- Wrap each jalapeño with bacon.
- Place jalapeño poppers in the air fryer basket, set air fryer at 400°F and cook for 10-12 minutes.