- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- In a medium bowl mix lemon juice, canola oil, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Mix well.
- Add chicken breast and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Set the air fryer temperature to 350°F to preheat.
- Put marinated chicken breast in the basket of the air fryer on top of the crisper and cook at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- When finished check the chicken breast with an instant read thermometer. It should have an internal temperature of 165°F. Add about 3 – 5 minutes to the cook time if it isn’t quite cooked through.
- Garnish cooked chicken breast with parsley.