- 2 russet potatoes
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. dried parsley or 1 Tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Wash potatoes. Cut them in half lengthwise, then into wedges. You should have approximately 6-8 wedges from one potato.
- In a medium bowl, add potato wedges and oil. Toss so each potato wedge is lightly coated in oil then sprinkle with salt.
- Place potato wedges side-by-side in the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature for 400°F and time for 20 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, flip potato wedges using tongs so they get crispy on all sides. If 20 minutes is not enough to cook the potato wedges through, add an additional 2-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.