- 1/4 lb. shredded cabbage
- 1/3 tsp. salt
- 1/4 lb. ground pork
- 1 oz. baby bella mushrooms, finely diced
- 1/4 bunch green onion, diced, about 1/4 cup
- 3/4 tsp. minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp. minced ginger
- 3/4 tsp. hoisin sauce
- 1/3 tsp. sriracha
- 12 round wonton wrappers
- In a large colander positioned over a large bowl, sprinkle salt over the cabbage and toss. Let sit for 15 minutes. Once 15 minutes is over, squeeze out liquid over a bowl and use a paper towel to get out extra moisture.
- In a separate large bowl, mix ground pork, shredded cabbage, diced mushrooms, green onion, garlic, ginger, hoisin sauce, and sriracha. Mix together thoroughly.
- Fill a small pinch bowl with water and set beside your work space.
- lay out a wonton wrapper and place 1/2 tablespoon of the filling in the center of the wrapper. Use your finger and dip in the water. Run your wet finger along the top half edge of the wrapper. Pinch into a half moon shape. Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F. Spray the basket with cooking oil and place 12 wrapped wontons inside. Spray the tops of the wontons with cooking oil.
- Cook for 6 minutes, flip, then cook for another 4 minutes. Repeat with remaining wontons.