- 2 tsp. cooking oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped white onion
- ¾ cup cooked shredded chicken
- 3 Tbsp. black beans
- 3 Tbsp. cooked corn
- 3 Tbsp. red bell pepper
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cooking spray
- Heat oil in saucepan. Add chopped onion and cook on medium heat for 2 minutes, mixing often.
- Add chicken, black beans, corn, red bell pepper, cumin, chili powder, and salt. Heat through.
- Remove from heat, add cheddar cheese, and mix together.
- Lay down an egg roll wrapper and place about 2-3 tablespoons of the filling in the center of the wrapper. Wet corners of the wrapper with water. Fold the bottom corner to cover the filling, then fold the sides in. Roll the egg roll upright and fold the top corner over then close tightly. You should have about 4-5 egg rolls, but remember not to overfill each wrapper.
- Spray egg rolls generously with cooking spray or brush with oil. Place egg rolls in the basket of the air fryer. Set the temperature to 400°F and the time for 4 minutes. After cooking for that amount of time, flip the egg rolls and cook another 4 minutes.