- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced bamboo shoots
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 1-inch piece ginger, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 5 spring roll wrappers
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- In a large saute pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add in cabbage, carrots, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, green onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and rice vinegar to the pan and mix together thoroughly.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes until most of the liquid is gone and the vegetables are tender.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cornstarch and water until cornstarch is dissolved. Set aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons of filling to each spring roll and wrap according to the package. Use the cornstarch slurry to seal the edges.
- Place rolls in the basket, and spray the outside of each spring roll with cooking oil and cook for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.