- 1 sweet potato, unpeeled and sliced thinly
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Cooking spray
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat air fryer 360°F.
- Soak sliced sweet potatoes in a bowl of water for at least 30 minutes. Pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large bowl, toss sweet potato slices with olive oil.
- Coat the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Lay out one layer of sliced sweet potatoes in the basket.
- Cook for 15 minutes, flipping each sweet potato when there are 5 minutes of cook-time left.
- Season with salt as soon as they come out of the air fryer.
- Set aside on a rack in a single layer while cooking the rest of the batches.