Say Good Morning to Eggs Bennie!
An oozing poached egg, chewy-soft English muffin, creamy hollandaise and smokey Canadian bacon. There’s nothing wrong with anything in that picture. Which is why we’ve decided to give it the full story treatment. Welcome to our newest topic: Eggs Benedict!
Eggs Benedict is the quintessential brunch dish, which is why we’re giving it The Cookful’s full story treatment.
Follow along as we tackle everything you need to know to make the perfect Eggs Benedict. We’ll show you the nuts and bolts of every part of the dish and even give you some cool breakfast-party-conversational tidbits to go with it.
Skip the restaurant next Sunday and invite your friends over for the best brunch ever. We’ve so got you covered! Look at all the stuff we’ll be talking about:
- The Ultimate Eggs Benedict Shopping Guide
- Classic Hollandaise Sauce
- Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce
- How to Poach Eggs Perfectly
- Homemade English Muffins
- Hollandaise Butter (this stuff is crazy-good)
- How to Do Eggs Benedict Easily for a Group
- 101 Eggs Benedict Variations
- What do Canadians Call Canadian Bacon???
- Who invented Eggs Benedict why is it such a great hangover cure?
If you can’t wait to get your hands on all that eggy, creamy, bacony info, no worries. We’ve got it all packed together for you in one neat and tidy place. Subscribe in the big yellow box below and you’ll get our big, beautiful eggs Benedict ebook.
Brunch is soooo on!