- 4 large Russet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp. sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Scrub potatoes clean, dry and poke with a fork. Rub potatoes with olive oil and place on a baking sheet; bake until tender, about 60-70 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are able to be handled, cut in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides, leaving about ¼ inch of potato in the skin.
- Melt the butter and brush the insides and outsides of the skins. Place them back on the baking sheet and bake for 8 more minutes. Turn the skins over and bake for another 5 minutes.
- As the skins are crisping, fry the bacon and crumble.
- Remove skins from the oven. Divide cheddar cheese and bacon evenly between skins. Place back in the oven and cook until cheese melts, about 3 minutes.
- Top with sliced green onions and sour cream.