- 1 bag (32 oz.) store-bought frozen meatballs (or homemade)
- ½ cup ketchup
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Make meatballs according to the package instructions (or homemade following this recipe).
- In a skillet, add the ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low.
- Add meatballs and simmer, uncovered, until heated through, 10-15 minutes.