- 2 large onions (Vidalia or red onion)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- 8 skewers
- Heat the grill for 5 minutes.
- Peel onions and remove the ends. Put skewers crosswise in the same intervals.*
- Brush each slice of onion with olive oil on both sides.
- Season with salt and black pepper on both sides.
- Place slices of onion on the grill. Flip after 10-15 minutes. Cook another 10-15 minutes on other side.
*You will need approximately 4 skewers for each onion. Both metal and wooden skewers will work well. If you use wooden skewers cut as much of the excess skewer off as possible on both sides of the onion after inserting it into the onion. This will help keep them from burning while onion is grilling.