- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 16 oz. sliced baby bella/crimini mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- Chopped parsley, to serve
- Use a damp paper towel to brush off the dirt on the mushrooms.
- Heat a large sauté pan over high heat then add vegetable oil to the pan.
- Once the oil is hot, add the mushrooms and spread evenly in the pan so they lay flat in one layer. Let sit for a few minutes to help brown the sides, about 3-4 minutes. Stir, then let sit for another 3-4 minutes.
- Lower to medium high heat. Add butter and stir mixture continuously until butter is melted. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and sprinkle salt over mushrooms. Stir and let simmer for 1 minute.
- Top with chopped parsley and serve warm.