- 1 cup instant white rice
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 tsp. unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Cook the rice according to the directions on the package.
- Heat the beans in a small saucepan.
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Crack in the eggs. Cover and cook over medium heat until the whites are just set, about 2 minutes for runny yolks or 4 minutes for firm yolks.
- In a third pan, heat the salsa over low heat until warmed through.
- Divide the rice between two bowls. Spoon the beans over top and add two eggs to each bowl. Spoon on some salsa, pico de gallo, and sour cream. Sprinkle with green onions.