- 16 oz. Brussels sprouts
- 3/4 cup pecan halves, toasted and crushed
- 2 oranges
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. coarse black pepper
- Shred Brussels sprouts thinly on mandolin (we used the #2 setting on this OXO slicer).
- Zest one orange and segment both oranges, squeezing the juice from the remaining center of the orange into a large bowl. Add the orange pieces and zest to the Brussels sprouts.
- To the bowl of orange juice add salt, olive oil, lemon juice and pepper. Whisk to combine. Add Brussels sprouts mixture and pecans. Toss gently to coat and serve.