- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 oz. regular or low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream or nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup homemade or store-bought Buffalo wing sauce
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ cup crumbled Gorgonzola
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- Celery, carrots, crackers for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix together the chicken, 1 cup cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, buffalo sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder. Stir until well combined. Pour into a cast iron skillet or an oven safe baking dish.
- Top with remaining 1 cup cheddar cheese and bake until heated through, 25-30 minutes.
- Top with Gorgonzola and green onions. Serve immediately with veggies and crackers.