- 1 recipe Homemade Pizza Dough or package premade pizza dough
- 1 and ½ cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 2 oz. sliced provolone
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- Make this recipe for Homemade Pizza Dough or set storebought out to proof.
- Preheat oven to 400⁰F.
- Roll out pizza dough on floured surface and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, toss cubed chicken with buffalo sauce and butter.
- Spread ranch dressing over pizza dough. Add chicken and drizzle leftover sauce from the bowl over pizza.
- Add provolone and mozzarella. Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust begins to brown.
- Sprinkle with green onions. Enjoy!