- 1 small rotisserie chicken (about 3 pounds)
- ¼ cup Buffalo wing sauce, bought or homemade
- 3 carrots, diced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 lb. frozen tater tots
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Heat your oven to 350°F.
- Remove and discard the chicken skin. Pull the meat off the bones and shred it.
- Add the meat to a 9×11 casserole dish. Pour in the wing sauce and mix well.
- Scatter the carrots and celery over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- Arrange the tater tots in a single layer over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until the tater tots are golden brown. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and return to the oven for 5 minutes, until melted.