- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1–2 tsp. hot pepper sauce (i.e. Frank’s RedHot or Texas Pete’s)
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook on medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and, stirring occasionally, simmer for approximately 15 minutes or until the sauce has reduced by about one-third and thickened slightly.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.