- 1 Tbsp. plus ¼ cup mild-flavored olive oil, divided
- 16 oz. cauliflower rice (4–5 cups uncooked)
- ¼ cup hummus
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- 1 (14 oz.) can low-sodium chick peas, drained
- 2 avocados, chopped
- ½ English cucumber, sliced
- 8 radishes, sliced
- 4 Tbsp. toasted sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup fresh dill fronds
- Warm a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and heat.
- Add the cauliflower, stir, cover, and reduce heat to low. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the hummus, remaining ¼ cup olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until smooth. This may take a minute.
- Divide cauliflower among 4 deep bowls.
- Top with chickpeas, avocado, cucumber, and radishes.
- Divide hummus dressing among the bowls.
- Top with sunflower seeds and dill.