- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (such as rotisserie)
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 5 large bell peppers
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add the diced onion and cook, stirring occasionally until softened, about 3-4 minutes. Add in shredded chicken, salt, oregano, pepper and garlic. Stir to combine. Then stir in cauliflower rice and can of tomato sauce.
- Slice off the tops of each bell pepper, about 1/2 inch. Remove the seeds and membrane. Pepper should be able to stand up straight, if not – cut a thin slice off of the bottom (see how to keep peppers standing here).
- Stuff bell peppers with cauliflower mixture and place in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Bake until peppers and cauliflower are soft, about 30 minutes. Add cheese on top and bake for another 3-5 minutes. Enjoy immediately.