Ever had chicken with raspberries? Trust me on this, berries and basil bring on the flavor in this dish.
Are you getting tired of me saying that basil goes with berries? I really don’t care. It is too true and too delicious. So here I go again. (And just so you know, I will be doing it one more time before our Basil Series is over).
Chicken with Raspberries and Basil
This recipe is for chicken breasts that are baked with raspberries, brie, and fresh basil leaves. Yeah, think of that baked brie kind of flavor situation going on all over your chicken. Then before serving, garnish with more fresh raspberries and lots of fresh basil. It’s killer.Print
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- 6 oz. brie, sliced
- 12 basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- 12 oz. raspberries, divided
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray 13×9″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add chicken in single layer, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with brie, basil, half of raspberries, and balsamic vinegar.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Mash cooked raspberries with fork, add remaining fresh raspberries and more basil for garnish.
This post originally appeared in June 2016 and was revised and republished in May 2021.