Skip the line. We’re sharing a copycat Starbucks Pink Drink recipe that will settle your cravings at home.
Did you know that Starbucks has a secret menu? For a long time, a drink called the Pink Drink was on that menu but guess what. The secret’s out guys, and it’s on the main menu now. Everyone is talking about this “Pink Drink” and we totally see why.
What Is Starbucks Pink Drink?
This fruity, refreshing pink drink is similar to the Ombre Pink drink on the summer menu – just without the lime refresher. It’s made with acai berry tea, coconut milk, fresh strawberries, and a touch of honey, making it the perfect drink for spring and summer.
How delicious does that sound?! Best part about it? Now you can totally make it at home. It’s the ideal pick-me-up for that afternoon slump when you just need an energy boost to make it through the rest of the day and aren’t feeling a Strawberry Milkshake.
This recipe is made without artificial flavors or ingredients and is just so delicious, you’ll think it’s the real thing. So put your barista hat on ‘cause this easy-to-make Pink Drink is coming right up.Print
- 4 bags acai berry green tea
- ½ cup boiling hot water
- 2 Tbsp. honey or agave nectar
- Ice cubes
- Fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- In two tall glasses, add 2 tea bags in each and fill each glass with 1/4 cup of boiling water. Steep for about 5 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- Add one tablespoon of sweetener into each glass. Stir to combine. Add a handful of strawberries and ice cubes into each glass.
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk into each glass. Stir to combine and garnish with more strawberries.
This post originally appeared in June 2018 and was revised and republished in April 2022.