- 4 bags acai berry green tea
- ½ cup boiling hot water
- 2 Tbsp. honey or agave nectar
- Ice cubes
- Fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- In two tall glasses, add 2 tea bags in each and fill each glass with 1/4 cup of boiling water. Steep for about 5 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- Add one tablespoon of sweetener into each glass. Stir to combine. Add a handful of strawberries and ice cubes into each glass.
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk into each glass. Stir to combine and garnish with more strawberries.