- 1 (15 oz) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can creamed corn
- 1 (8.5 oz) box cornbread mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- Heat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13 inch casserole dish.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes, or until the center of the casserole is set and the edges begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.