- 8 oz. lump crab meat
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onion, about 3 stalks
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 24 large button mushrooms
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Chopped parsley, to top
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Mix the crab meat with cream cheese, mayonnaise, shredded Parmesan cheese, chopped green onion, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Use a paring knife to carefully trim away the stem and gills in the mushroom and some of the edge so there is plenty of room for the stuffing in the mushroom. Discard the stems or save for another recipe.
- Stuff the mushrooms with the cream cheese mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix together panko breadcrumbs and melted butter. Top each mushroom with mixture.
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve warm.