- 1 bag (32 oz.) store-bought frozen meatballs (or homemade)
- 1 can (14 oz.) cranberry sauce
- 1 cup store-bought barbecue sauce (or my homemade barbecue sauce in this BBQ Meatball recipe)
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Make meatballs according to the package instructions (or according to a recipe like this one).
- In a skillet, add the cranberry sauce, barbecue sauce, cumin, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat. Add meatballs and simmer, uncovered, until heated through, about 10-15 minutes.