- 8 chicken wings, cut into flappers and drumettes
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Put wings in a bowl and add mustard. Mix it all up.
- Put the wings in a single layer on the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle each wing with panko breadcrumbs. Press down on the breadcrumbs so they stick and are evenly distributed on each wing.
- Spray each wing with cooking spray. Bake until chicken is cooked through (use an instant read thermometer and get it up to 165ºF) and breadcrumbs are nice and brown 45-50 minutes.