- 2 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. sweet or smoked paprika
- 1 lime, zested
- In a medium bowl whisk together cumin, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, chili powder, coriander, paprika, and lime zest until well combined.
- Let mixture stand for 20 to 30 minutes to allow the salt to draw out the moisture and oils from the lime zest. Break up any clumps that form.
- Transfer mixture to an air-tight container. Store up to 3 months in a cool, dry, dark, place.