We’ve gathered our favorite Air Fryer recipes in one place, from mozzarella sticks and chicken tenders to meatloaf and a whole chicken!
The Air Fryer brings all of the best parts of a deep fryer into your kitchen without all of the mess, dangers, and fat.
It’s a wonderful way to make meals that might not be the healthiest in the world, but are quick, easy, and will please all members of your family. You can make everything from appetizers to entrees. You can even use the Air Fryer to cook veggies!
Air fryer recipes have become sort of a favorite around here, so we decided that we needed to have a round up article highlighting some of our absolute favorite recipes for this wonderful cooking appliance.
Each section will have links to specific recipes, giving you a selection of what we feel are some of the best of the best the Air Fryer has to offer.
How Do You Cook Appetizers In The Air Fryer?
Can You Make Mozzarella Sticks in the Air Fryer?
This is one of the most popular appetizers to prepare in an Air Fryer, and we have the perfect recipe to get you the best mozzarella sticks around.
Making mozzarella sticks in the Air Fryer is easy and gives you some great results.
Here are the steps you’ll need to take.
- Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl. On a separate plate, combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, salt, and garlic powder.
- Cut your mozzarella sticks in half so that each one makes two shorter sticks. Dip them into the egg wash and then coat fully with the bread crumb mixture.
- Place the breaded cheese in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Set your Air Fryer to 390°F.
- Spray the frozen cheese with cooking spray on all sides while the fryer preheats.
- Place the sticks into the Air Fryer and spread them out.
- Cook for four minutes. Flip them over with tongs and cook for another three.
How Do You Make Chicken Tenders In the Air Fryer?
Chicken tenders are the perfect preamble for most meals. But you don’t have to go to a restaurant to be able to enjoy them. Whether you’re coating them in Buffalo sauce or just enjoying them with some honey mustard, you can make the perfect chicken tenders in your Air Fryer.
Follow these instructions and enjoy some crispy goodness:
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 400°F. Spray the basket with some cooking spray.
- Mix panko, salt, paprika, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl.
- Whisk an egg in a separate bowl, then set it aside.
- Pat your tenders down with a paper towel. Dunk them in the egg wash one at a time and then roll them in the panko mixture to apply breading to all sides.
- Place them in the Air Fryer without overcrowding the basket.
- Cook for five minutes, then flip the tenders over. Cook for another five.
- Serve them immediately with your favorite sauce.
Can You Make Fried Pickles in an Air Fryer?
Who was it that came up with the idea for fried pickles? Because they seriously deserve some recognition.
And with it being so easy to cook fried pickles in your Air Fryer, it’s easy to see why these appetizers have become the stuff of legends.
See what all the hype is about by following these instructions:
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 400°F. Spray the basket with cooking spray.
- Combine panko, oregano, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs together in a separate bowl.
- Pat your pickles dry with a paper towel, then soak them in the egg wash. Roll them in the panko mixture to apply an even coat of breading.
- Place the pickles in the Air Fryer basket without over crowding them.
- Cook for five minutes.
Can You Make Coconut Shrimp In an Air Fryer?
Of all the ways to prepare shrimp, breaded with coconut is definitely one of the most innovative and popular that I’ve encountered.
The Air Fryer gives us the ability to create coconut shrimp in a quick and easy manner.
Follow these steps and be amazed.
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 400°F. Spray the basket with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine coconut flakes, panko, salt, paprika, garlic powder, and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together some eggs.
- Pat your shrimp dry with a paper towel and dip them in the egg wash. Roll them in the coconut/panko mix to create an even coat of breading.
- Cook in the Air Fryer for five minutes. Depending on the size of your shrimp, you might have to do this in batches.
Can You Make Buffalo Wings in an Air Fryer?
We love Buffalo wings. It’s one of our favorite topics to talk about. Buffalo chicken in general is top notch, so when we see an appliance that so seamlessly creates the perfect wings, we think that’s something to celebrate.
You can create amazing Buffalo wings in the Air Fryer.
Follow these steps and enjoy:
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 360°F.
- Coat your chicken wings with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the wings with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Put the chicken in the Air Fryer basket with the ugly side up, and cook for 12 minutes.
- Flip them over and cook for another 12 minutes.
- Increase the temperature to 400°F and continue cooking until they are crisp. A meat thermometer should read 165°F or higher when they are done.
- Fill a medium bowl with Buffalo sauce.
- Take the chicken from the Air Fryer, toss them in a bowl with the sauce until they are coated.
What Chicken Entrees Can You Make in An Air Fryer?
How Do You Make Fried Chicken In The Air Fryer?
Fried chicken is the ultimate in Southern comfort food. Now, you can make it perfectly in your own kitchen. Air Fryer fried chicken cooks perfectly and with minimal work and mess.
How do you do it?
Just take the following steps:
- Combine chicken and buttermilk together in a bowl and refrigerate for at least four hours. For best results, consider doing this for an entire day.
- Take the chicken out at least a half an hour before you intend to cook it.
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 380°F. Line the interior with foil.
- Whisk flour together with corn starch, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Roll the chicken through this flour mixture and repeat with every piece.
- Spray the chicken pieces with some cooking spray.
- Cook the chicken in the Air Fryer for 15 minutes.
- Increase the heat to 400°F and cook for another three minutes.
- Remove the chicken and transfer it to a rack. Sprinkle with salt and then serve!
Can You Make BBQ Chicken in an Air Fryer?
Not only can you make BBQ chicken in your Air Fryer but it comes out perfectly crispy and delicious!
Prepare this chicken at your next BBQ without ever touching a grill.
Just follow these instructions:
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 375°F.
- Combine smoked paprika with onion powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne in a small bowl. Rub that spice mixture all over your chicken.
- Place the chicken in the Air Fryer basket, skin side down.
- Cook for 18 minutes. The chicken should be golden brown.
- Remove the chicken and brush it with your favorite barbecue sauce.
- Wipe off any excess fat from the Air Fryer’s basket and place the coated chicken back in with the skin side up. Cook for another three minutes or longer depending on the size of the pieces.
How Do You Cook Chicken Parmesan In The Air Fryer?
Chicken parm is not something one would normally consider preparing in an Air Fryer.
However, you can absolutely make amazing chicken parm right in your Air Fryer using only a few simple steps.
Take these steps and you’ll create a true Italian delight:
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 360°F.
- Mix together breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, vegetable oil, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together some egg whites and Dijon mustard.
- Pound the chicken breasts until they are only 1/4-inch thick.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture and then roll in the breadcrumb combination to coat evenly.
- Place the chicken in the Air Fryer and spray the top with oil.
- Cook for six to eight minutes. Turn the chicken over.
- Pour one tablespoon of tomato sauce and one ounce of mozzarella cheese on each piece of chicken and cook for another three to four minutes.
Can You Make a Whole Chicken In the Air Fryer?
Surprisingly enough, you can cook a whole chicken using just your Air Fryer.
It may be a tight fit but it is 100% doable.
Just follow these steps:
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 360°F.
- Take the chicken out of the refrigerator and remove the giblets.
- Mix olive oil with salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Rub this mixture all over the chicken, both inside and out.
- Put the chicken in the Air Fryer basket with the breast side facing down.
- Flip the chicken over and cook for another 12-22 minutes.
What’s The Best Air Fryer Meatloaf Recipe?
So, you want to make meatloaf in your Air Fryer?
Awesome! We’ve got just the recipe for you!
Follow these steps to make the best meatloaf around:
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion and saute for about five minutes, until they are softened.
- Transfer your onions to a large bowl and add the beef, breadcrumbs, a tablespoon of ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and egg. Mix it all together with your hands.
- Line your Air Fryer basket with aluminium foil and preheat it to 370°F.
- Transfer the meat into the basket and shape it into a loaf.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Combine one tablespoon of ketchup with mustard in another bowl.
- Remove the meatloaf from the Air Fryer and cover it with the ketchup and mustard mixture. Return it to the Basket and cook for another eight to 10 minutes.
- Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
So now you know! The Air Fryer not only makes great appetizers, but can be used to make lots of your family favorite dinners as well!
Leave a Reply