- 1 jar (12 oz.) grape jelly
- 1 bottle (12 oz.) chili sauce
- 1/8 tsp. smoked paprika
- 64 (1/2 oz.) meatballs (32 oz. bag of frozen)
- In a sauce pan, mix together the grape jelly, chili sauce, and smoked paprika over low heat. Allow the mixture to melt together and stir occasionally.
- Place meatballs into slow cooker and pour the sauce over them. Turn slow cooker on high until meatballs are heated through and temp at 165°F inside the meatballs. Depending on the size of your slow cooker this will take 1-2 hours. Turn slow cooker down to warm setting to serve.