- 1 and ½ lbs. chicken breast, diced into 1 inch pieces
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Crumbled feta
- English cucumber, diced
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Red and green bell pepper, sliced
- Kalamata olives
- Red onion, finely diced
- Tzatziki, store bought or homemade
- Dill, optional
- In a gallon bag, add pieces of chicken.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, and dried oregano.
- Drizzle mixture over the chicken in the bag and let sit in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. If you’re tight on time, it can marinade in 30 minutes, but more time will allow the flavors to develop more.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add in the chicken pieces. Mix around and cook on each side until browned and cooked through, about 10 – 12 minutes.
- To serve, add steamed rice to a bowl then add chicken pieces.
- Top with crumbled feta, diced cucumber, halved cherry tomatoes, red and green bell pepper slices, kalamata olives, and diced red onion. Drizzle with tzatziki sauce and garnish with dill, if you’d like.