- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 (1 oz.) packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup seasoned or yellow rice, prepared according to the package
- 1 cup shredded cheese, plus more to top
- 1 cup queso
- 1/4 cup chipotle sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- Crisp red tortilla strips
- 8 tortillas
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add ground beef and cook through until no longer pink while also breaking up and stirring, 6-7 minutes. Drain any excess fat.
- Pour in the water and taco seasoning and stir to combine. Let simmer for another 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
- Lay out tortillas and layer seasoned ground beef, cooked seasoned or yellow rice, queso, shredded cheese, chipotle sauce, sour cream, and red tortilla strips on each.
- Preheat broiler. Roll the tortillas so that the edges overlap and place with the fold side down into an oven safe skillet. Sprinkle more shredded cheese on top. Place in the oven under the broiler so the cheese melts, 1-2 minutes. Remove and serve warm.