- 1 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 glazed donut
- 1 slice sharp cheddar cheese
- Slice donut in half.
- Spread butter on cut sides.
- Lay cheese slice on unbuttered side of one donut half. Top with unbuttered side of other donut half.
- Put butter side down into skillet set over medium-low heat
- Cook until golden brown on the outside, checking underneath frequently to make sure it isn’t too brown (reduce temperature if it is), about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip sandwich and cook on other side until brown and cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and cut in half.