- 2 pounds whole chicken wings
- 1/4 cup chili sauce (like this)
- 1/4 cup hot chili sauce, Sriracha recommended
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 2 tsp. ginger paste or chopped ginger
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Cut the wings into drumettes and flappers. Save the wing tips for stock preparation or discard them.
- In a small bowl combine the chili sauce, hot chili sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, garlic and ginger. Stir to blend the sauce. Pour sauce over wings. If desired, you can allow the chicken to marinade in the sauce for about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat grill to 350°F. Drain wings on a wire rack when they are removed from the marinade. Removing excess marinade will help prevent flare-ups.
- Place chicken on the hot grill, cook for about 15 minutes, turn over chicken, and cook for another 10 minutes. Monitor it carefully after about the first 10 minutes to make sure it isn’t burning underneath. Serve with cilantro and lime wedges if desired.