- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 and ½ cups beef broth, store-bought or homemade beef bone broth
- ½ Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Buttered egg noodles, to serve
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add in onions and mushrooms and saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Add in garlic and stir.
- Add in ground beef and cook until browned. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper and mix until combined. Sprinkle flour over mixture and stir until flour is incorporated.
- Pour in beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard. Stir frequently and let simmer until thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. Top with chopped parsley and serve with buttered egg noodles.