- In a large mixing bowl, place ground turkey.
- Add sausage seasoning and water. Mix well.
- Lightly spray a sheet pan with at least a ½ inch lip (I like these) with cooking spray.
- Place turkey mixture in the pan and spread it out so it is the thickness of your desired sausage patty thickness. Smooth it out.
- Place pan in freezer for about 30 minutes. Do not freeze solid.
- Using a circular cutter (cookie cutter, glass or cup) to cut the patties. If your cutter gets sticky just dip it in water.
*You can buy different sausage seasoning mixtures but be sure to read the instructions on the seasoning packet to see how much to use with 2 and ½ pounds of meat as it will vary from brand to brand. The homemade sausage seasoning recipe that we’ve linked to is for 5 pounds of meat. That means that you will use half of the seasoning mixture when making the above recipe, which will be about 3 and ½ tablespoons. If you’re unsure about the amount of seasoning to use, you can find good instructions here for how to figure out how much seasoning you need when making sausages.