- 1 and 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 Tbsp. powdered fruit pectin or freezer jam pectin
- 4 cups mashed or pureed strawberries
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar and pectin. Set aside.
- Add lemon juice to mashed strawberries and stir to combine. Combine the strawberry mixture with the sugar and pectin. Stir for 3 minutes.
- Pour strawberry jam into clean jars or other freezer-safe containers, leaving 1/2 inch headspace at the top. Wipe off the rims of the jars with a clean damp cloth, then screw the lids on. Allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes or until thickened. Label and date lids or containers. Place in the freezer for up to 12 months or use immediately, storing in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.