- Bulbs of garlic
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Peel the loose, papery outer layers of the garlic bulb but leave the skin on around each garlic clove.
- Cut a half inch off the top of the bulb.
- Place garlic in an oven safe baking dish and drizzle with olive oil and a generous sprinkle of salt.
- Wrap the garlic in foil and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the cloves are softened and the tops are browned.
- Let the garlic cool and remove the roasted garlic from the skins. Use as a spread, in pasta or just eat it as it right from the bulb.