Meet your new favorite way to enjoy Buffalo Chicken Dip! This party favorite is easier than ever and the pressure cooker locks in all the delicious flavor so much faster.
Have you made buffalo dip in the slow cooker only to find cooking it that way eats up all the sauce and the dip turns out dry? One of the reasons buffalo dip is so amazing in the Instant Pot is because it’s creamy, spicy and full of flavor. You don’t lose a bit of that saucy goodness.
We all have busy lives, which makes this dip great to throw in the Instant Pot last minute before your guests come over for game day or just for a casual hang out. It means you actually get to enjoy the game instead of working in the kitchen.
For this dip, the chicken is cooked in the Instant pot with some buffalo sauce and seasonings. Then at the end up you add in some cheese and dressing to make it creamy.
We suggest serving buffalo dip with tortilla chips, crackers, carrots and celery. Or just straight off a fork.
What are some of your favorite snacks to enjoy on game day? Let us know!Print
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 2 uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce (store-bought or homemade)
- ¼ cup water
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ¼ cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Celery, carrots, chip for dipping
- Place chicken, buffalo sauce, water, garlic powder, and onion powder in the Instant Pot. Stir.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Allow pressure to release naturally for 2 minutes and then switch valve to venting for a quick release.
- Remove chicken from pot and shred. Return to pot along with cheddar, cream cheese, and dressing.
- Switch Instant Pot to saute function and cook, stirring continuously, until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Serve with chips or veggies.