- 2 cups water
- 2 (14 oz.) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (32 oz.) container beef broth
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 lb. frozen cooked Italian-style meatballs
- 1 cup dried pasta
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Stir water, tomatoes, beef broth, and Italian seasoning together in a large pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add vegetables, meatballs, and pasta to the pot. Return broth to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and cook until the meatballs are heated through and the pasta is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with Parmesan cheese.