- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. salt (or to taste)
- ½ tsp. black pepper (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss cauliflower florets with melted butter and spread out on a baking sheet.
- Roast at 400°F for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, heat cream and cheddar cheese in a pot over medium heat. Whisk occasionally until melted.
- Pour cheese mixture over the roasted cauliflower florets and mix until evenly coated. Top with salt and pepper.