- 1 cup of diced mango (fresh or frozen that has been defrosted)
- 3 Tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- A bottle of Prosecco or other sparkling wine
- Put the mango into a blender with the lime juice. Blend until it is a smooth purée. If it is having trouble blending, add 2-4 tablespoons of the Prosecco or of water. Note that some blenders will never get rid of some of the bigger pieces. You can put a bowl under a colander with big holes and strain your purée through there to remove larger chunks. Chill the puree.
- Stir the mango puree. Measure about 2 tablespoons into each of 6 wine flutes. Carefully top each glass with Prosecco.